A castle whose origins date back to the 14th century - Listed monument.
Already mentioned in the 14th century, the castle was severely damaged by the earthquake of 1692 and was rebuilt between 1723 and 1749 in the Louis XV style.
The L-shaped outbuildings with their two square towers, built around 1746 on the site of the old castle, are closer to the Louis XIII style.
Around 1857, Henri de Woelmont filled in the moat and removed the drawbridge.
The castle still belongs to the same family today.
The association Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie (The Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia) oversees a network of 32 villages, bearers of a strong territorial identity and reflecting traditional architecture. It is committed to promoting the rural, cultural and natural heritage of Wallonia and is a part of the development of local and responsible tourism.More information