Cense Seigneuriale of Froidbermont
The residence of the barons of Olne de Froidbermont before the construction of Olne Castle
Formerly an outbuilding of the castle demolished in 1806, it was the residence of the Barons of Olne de Froidbermont before the construction of the castle of Olne au Rafhay (in 1703), itself demolished in 1920.
This typical square farmhouse has several main buildings, bakehouses and agricultural outbuildings arranged around a paved courtyard.
The building cannot be visited.
The association Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie (The Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia) oversees a network of 32 villages, bearers of a strong territorial identity and reflecting traditional architecture. It is committed to promoting the rural, cultural and natural heritage of Wallonia and is a part of the development of local and responsible tourism.More information