Presbytery of Mélin
A former vicarage dating from 1729, with an elegant volume skilfully enlivened by details in Gobertange stone.
Dating from 1729, this former rectory consists of a main building and outbuildings. Set between the courtyard and the garden, the brick facade of this elegant volume is skilfully enlivened by the details in Gobertange stone (base and window frames). In 1830, the building was raised by one level.
For more information, see our heritage page.
The association Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie (The Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia) oversees a network of 32 villages, bearers of a strong territorial identity and reflecting traditional architecture. It is committed to promoting the rural, cultural and natural heritage of Wallonia and is a part of the development of local and responsible tourism.More information