Old presbytery of Chassepierre
At the end of the Austrian period, a house from 1790 with a Mansard roof
This imposing house built in 1790, at the end of the Austrian period, stands out from its neighbours by its height and its Mansard roof.
Ideally located, it was occupied by the presbytery from 1858.
For more information, see our heritage page.
15 Rue de la Semois – 6824 Chassepierre
MAISON DU TOURISME DE GAUME
Rue des Grasses-Oies, 2B – 6760 Virton
+32(0)63/57 89 04
SYNDICAT D’INITIATIVE DE FLORENVILLE SUR SEMOIS
Esplanade du Panorama, 1 – 6820 Florenville
+32 (0)61 31 12 29
The association Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie (The Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia) oversees a network of 32 villages, bearers of a strong territorial identity and reflecting traditional architecture. It is committed to promoting the rural, cultural and natural heritage of Wallonia and is a part of the development of local and responsible tourism.More information