The barn of this small farm dates from 1850 and has been transformed into a gite for 20 people. The authenticity has been preserved thanks to the use of noble materials such as wood and stone, which creates a particular and warm atmosphere. The layout of the gite, the relaxation room with sauna, the Canadian wood stove, the leisure room and the garden allow everyone to spend an agreeable time.
- lounge (armchairs, Canadian wood stove, TV, ...)
- living room with a large wooden table for 22 people
- an equipped kitchen (ovens, microwave, dishwasher,...)
- 3 bedrooms with shower or bath
- 4 rooms with 3 communal showers
- 5 toilets
Terrace, barbecue and garden with games for kids