Saint Martin Church in Crupet
A religious building with medieval origins in the heart of the locality - Listed monument.
Surrounded by the walls of the cemetery and preceded by its lime tree, the Saint-Martin church marks the historic heart of the village. The building, made of mixed sandstone and limestone rubble, articulates its volumes from its 12th century medieval tower raised by one level and a 17th century bulbous bell tower.
The entire building has been listed as a historic monument since 1936.
For more information, see our heritage page.
The association Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie (The Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia) oversees a network of 32 villages, bearers of a strong territorial identity and reflecting traditional architecture. It is committed to promoting the rural, cultural and natural heritage of Wallonia and is a part of the development of local and responsible tourism.More information