Gîte Le Montagnard
This holiday home of great comfort offers you a convivial and authentic welcome.
You will appreciate its English garden and the view of the surrounding meadows. The hikes on mountain bike, walking from the gîte will immerse you in a preserved and varied nature. And if you like beer, don't hesitate to visit the Abbaye des Rocs brewery 2,5kms from the gîte.
In summer, hikes are numerous and exotic. They will take you from street to path, to discover the traditional habitat and local history along the river and the Honours.
In winter, discover the walk in the snow, and why go to meet local wildlife.
The owners will be pleased to inform you about the different activities and visits to do in the area. Do not hesitate to contact her for more information or to reserve.
The gite is composed of three rooms personalized and tastefully decorated:
- POMMED ROOMS with one double bed
- ROMANTIC ROOM with one double bed and one single bed
- CAMPAGNARDE room with a double bed and a single bed
- Bathroom on the first floor (shower cubicle, sink)
- Bathroom on the ground floor (bath, open shower, sink, washing machine, dryer)
- Two separate toilets
- A fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, etc.).
- A spacious dining room
- A convivial lounge (video TV, DVD player, internet access, office space)
- An entrance hall
- Open fire (wood is provided)
- A terrace (meal and rest area, children's playground in a private garden with access to the meadows)
- Large private parking lot
The gîte also has a covered courtyard with barbecue and parking.
Reception of pets*
21 Rue de Wiheries
7387 Montignies-sur-Roc Phone : +32.65/26.86.94