Saint-Roch Church (Listed Building)
Established on a mound along the main road, the Saint-Roch church occupies a privileged position in the village. Its imposing silhouette stands out in the landscape and is fully rooted in the village fabric. Beyond this initial perception, a graceful unity emanates from its brick and limestone blocks.
Mentioned for the first time in 1086, the church was rebuilt from 1703 to 1725 ten years after it was destriyed by an earthquake, only the ancient tower withstood the catastrophe.
This constrast is clearly visible today, the length and size of the nave seems to dwarve the tower. The ancient cemetary stil surrounds the church, and is lined ancient toombstones.