Our Lady of Luxemburg Hermitage and Chapel – Listed site

Dedicated to Our Lady of Luxemburg, this chapel was built following the 1636 plague epidemic that ravaged the village.

The rear part of the building remains from that time but was extended in 1729 with a hermitage added to the chapel.

 

In practice

Ermitage et Chapelle Notre Dame du Luxembourg
Rue de l'ermitage
6767 Torgny

Calculate a route