Our Lady of Assumption Church
Surrounded by the cemetery, a Neogothic building in small limestone blocks, rebuilt in 1855, date shown on the apse.
Slate roof. Ancien Régime outbuilding from the St-Aubain de Namur chapter. To the west, 17th-century square tower in squared rubble masonry, four storeys, marked by two bevelled indentations at the bases of the ground and first floor. Arrow slits to the south and north of the ground floor where a door was created in the axis in the 19th century.
Sources: Hotton Town Hall
©Photographs: Mark Rossignol